HSPA Global Embedded Cellular Modem
The HSPA910XF Plug-In modem is a PTCRB and Carrier end device certified HSPA+ 3G cellular modem and is based on the industry standard 20-pin connector footprint. End device certification allows users to implement the HSPA910XF in their devices with no further North American carrier certification requirements.
Incorporating the Telit HE910G (link) quad band module, the GPS enabled Janus HSPA910XF is available for use on AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Bell, and Telus networks, as well as all other GSM networks worldwide.
The full XF line shares the Industry Standard 20-pin connector footprint and is flexible in implementation - both into new product designs and with existing products.
HSPA910XF v1.00 Features
- Industry Standard 20-pin Connectors
- PCB Mount
- Size: 1.14" x 1.3" x 0.256"
- Temp Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Input Voltage: 3.4 to 4.2Vdc
- Penta-Band HSPA+
- GSM Quad Band 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- UMTS/HSPA Penta Band 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz
- EGPRS / WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA Protocol Stack 3GPP Release 7
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS27.005, 27.007 and Telit customized AT commands
- HSPA: DL: Up to 21.0Mbps, UL: Up to 5.76Mbps
- WCDMA: DL: Up to 384kbps, UL: Up to 384kbps
- EDGE: DL: Up to 296kbps, UL: Up to 236.8kbps
- GPRS: DL: Up to 107kbps, UL: Up to 85.6kbps
- Asynchronous non transparent CSD up to 9.6 kbps
- Internal Switching Regulator:
- Input Voltage Range: 3.0 to 5.25Vdc (5Vdc nominal)
- Supply disable via terminal input pin
- SIM Card
- Locking SIM card socket, Mini (2FF size) SIM
- Optional SIM chip
- GSM, GSM RX Diversity, and GPS available via Murata
GSC miniature RF connector
New Janus Forum!
View FAQ's or ask questions over the HSPA910XF on our Janus Forum - Click here