HSPA CF Plug-In HSPA910CF
The HSPA910CF v1.0 Common Footprint (CF) Plug-In modem incorporates Telit’s HE910 penta-band module as its cellular heart. The unit operates in the GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, and HSPA+ bands, defaulting to the appropriate network. It is pin compatible with the full line of Janus Plug-In Terminal products.
The HSPA910CF v1.0is designed with a switching regulator to power the cellular radio. The regulator can receive an input voltage of 3.7 to 5.25VDC to maintain regulation, but can also accept down to 3.3VDC, in which regulation is bypassed.
Now PTCRB and AT&T Certified!
- Penta-Band HSPA+
- GSM Quad Band 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- UMTS/HSPA Penta Band 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz
- EGPRS / WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA Protocol Stack 3GPP Release 7
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS27.005, 27.007 and Telit customized AT commands
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP T27.010
- SIM application Tool Kits 3GPP TS 51.014
- SIM access profile
- UDP / TCP / FTP / SMTP Stack
- Voice and SMS
- Output power
- Class 4 (2W, 33 dBm) @ GSM 850 / 900
- Class 1 (1W, 30 dBm) @ GSM 1800 / 1900
- Class 3 (0.25W, 24 dBm) @ UMTS
- Class E2 (0.5W, 27 dBm) @ EDGE 850 / 900
- Class E2 (0.4W, 26 dBm) @ EDGE 1800 / 1900
- -109.5 dBm @ 850/1900 MHz
- -109 dBm @ 900 Mhz
- -110 dBm @1800 Mhz
- -111 dBm @ WCDMA B1/B4/B5
- -110 dBm @ WCDMA B2/B8
- Coding scheme 1 to 4 (GPRS) & Modulation Coding
scheme 1 to 9 (EDGE)
- EDGE Class 33, MS Class B
- HSPA: DL: Up to 21.0Mbps, UL: Up to 5.76Mbps
- WCDMA: DL: Up to 384kbps, UL: Up to 384kbps
- EDGE: DL: Up to 296kbps, UL: Up to 236.8kbps
- GPRS: DL: Up to 107kbps, UL: Up to 85.6kbps
- Asynchronous non transparent CSD up to 9.6 kbps
- DARP I
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.4 x 0.325"
- Operational Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Internal Switching Regulator:
- Input Voltage Range: 3.0 to 5.25Vdc (5Vdc nominal)
- Supply disable via terminal input pin
- SIM Card
- Locking SIM card socket, Mini (2FF size) SIM
- Optional SIM chip
- GSM, GSM RX Diversity, and GPS available via Murata
GSC miniature RF connector
New Janus Forum!
View FAQ's or ask questions over the HSPA910CF on our Janus Forum - Click here
Not sure which Terminus is right for your application? Check out the Terminus product comparison.
View Terminus Comparison